Hey everyone! We have no released Power Surfacing 2.0. This is a very exciting release as we have added the following much requested functionality:
1) The ability to constrain Power Surfacing geometry to native Solidworks geometry and perform parametric updating.
2) The ability to control the shape of the Power Surfacing geometry using dimension driven construction planes and surfaces.
3) Level Of Detail - provides the ability to embed detail at lower subdivision levels into the model. This gives you the ability to edit the shape 1, 2, 3 or 4 subdivisions while maintaining the original control polygon for higher level shape changes.
4) Curvature Display - provides interactive curvature display as you are making direct shape modification to the Sub-D surface.
5) Fixed the "File Bloat" and the "Wrong Sub-D" issues that occasionally surfaced in earlier 1.* versions.
Here at nPower, we are currently working on making the next release of Power Surfacing the best one to date! However we need your help and feedback.
Now is the perfect time for you, the user, to cite fixes, enhancements, and generally everything that you would like to see in the next release. Please post everything in the forums! For new features, state a use case and for fixes, provide repro steps and files if you can. We will have a cut off soon, which means the sooner you post the better chances we can take a look at it.
Welcome to the Power Surfacing for SolidWorks forum. Exciting news! Power Surfacing 1.4 has been officially released! Get your 30 day trial today by downloading atPower Surfacing Download Form. For more information about the product, visit the product page at Power Surfacing Overview. Please try it out and tell us about your experience. Feedback is always greatly appreciated!
Also note that the retopology tools are not included in this release. They will be coming out soon!
Welcome to the Power Surfacing for SolidWorks forum. Exciting news! Power Surfacing 1.3 has been officially released! Get your 30 day trial today by downloading at Power Surfacing Download Form. For more information about the product, visit the product page at Power Surfacing Overview. Please try it out and tell us about your experience. Feedback is always greatly appreciated!
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Power Surfacing for Solidworks forum. We have released Power Surfacing!!! Get a 30 day trial download at Power Surface Download Form. The product page for power surfacing is: Power Sufacing Overview. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. Overview and training videos are here: Power Surfacing Videos Have fun with it!
Please note that based on an extensive set of usability studies done while we were at Solidworks World, we will be making some user interface changes to the product to make things easier and less confusing within the next week or so.